Thursday, February 19, 2009

Off to OZ!!!!

So, my mom finally got here last Friday. She brought me my dog that I had with Dan since he didn't want him anymore.. WHATEVER....  So, we spent the weekend touring the towns of London, KY and Corbin, KY.. well, OK it only took 30 minutes. She spent Sunday putting all her crap away and I watched NASCAR baby (On the computer)!!!  Whoo hoo!!! 
Monday we finally got cable installed... THANK GOD!!!  You never really realize how much you miss it until it is pretty much the only thing to do in town... But, we have TV now so we have some contact with the outside world!!!
Wednesday, while I was at work, we had another Tornado watch and my mom was FREAKING out... I told her that if anything happened, just got to the bathroom and get in the bathtub and cover up with a pillow. By the time I got off work, the storm had basically blown over. I got home and here my mom had two cushions from the couch in the bathroom along with a wind up flashlight, her camera, and cell phone. I thought I was going to die laughing!!! She was prepared for the worst.... Haa haa haa!!! I hope she makes it through the spring here in Kentucky without having a STROKE!!!
We are heading to Gatlinburg, TN this weekend because we have realized that you have to get outta here to find anything to do...  But, I do have a girl at work hooking me up with some Moonshine... gotta get as much culture as I can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment