Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Letter 2008

Greetings all, the time is here: the end of another eventful year.

2008 has been so much fun.  Let me fill you in on some things I have done.

January found me in San Jose. I met some awesome friends there and boy did we play!!

From pint night at Rock Bottom to Sonoma to taste wine, we were always doing something, which suited me just fine.

I started playing golf although I must admit; it kinda makes me talk like a trucker a little bit!!

I went to Cabo in February foe some sand and sun, and drinking a $75 margarita guaranteed some fun!

Caught a 100-pound Marlin, that was a BLAST. I had it stuffed and shipped to the cabin at last.

Mom thought my life was such a fun ride, in March she rented her house for a year and is now by my side.

In July we decided to try something new; I didn’t have a job so there was only one thing to do..

We headed north to Boise to visit for a bit, I had to buy a trailer cuz we had way too much shit!!

From there we went up to Montana for I still didn’t have a job.. I was beginning to search for a bank to rob!!

A job came open in Phoenix in late July; I didn’t want to go cuz I knew I would fry.

But I had to take it cuz the funds were getting low. So to the face of the sun we would go!!

In August I went to Vegas and met my friends from San Jose. We partied like rock stars at night and chilled in our cabana by the pool all day.

Finally my assignment in Phoenix was done, now I am in Denver and am again having fun!!

I am working at Children’s Hospital taking care of all the little hearts. I look forward to my days before they even start.

I am here till February and then I don’t know… on to a new city I am sure I will go.

I hope healthy this finds you and those that are dear..

Merry Christmas to all and Happy New Year!!

Love and Miss You!!!

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment